Provide a coalition of professional non-profit organizations, called Sponsors, with a technology-based conference for the benefit of their members. Using the combined memberships of the Sponsor organizations, draw leading edge speakers and panelists to provide an outstanding educational two-day event.
To be the premier technology-related educational and networking conference in Southern California for the benefit of the Sponsoring Partner memberships and our Alliance Partners.
- Provide a high-quality conference that provides a high-value educational experience exceeding the professional needs of the Sponsors’ memberships.
- Provide an enjoyable experience for the attendees to strengthen their professional knowledge.
- Provide an atmosphere very conducive to peer networking to further the personal connections so necessary for the job and each attendee.
- Provide insight into emerging technologies in order to better understand their impact in our professional and personal work space.
- Provide an avenue to recognize inspirational leadership and philanthropy by IT Professionals in activities outside their main career path.
- Share leading technologies through Alliance Partner participation.