Past year’s attendees rave about the learning opportunities provided by SoTeC’s interactive Panel Discussions! The SoTeC Speaker Committee is proud to present four exciting and relevant Panel Discussions as part of the SoTeC 2012 program. All Panel Discussions will be moderated and provide an opportunity for conference attendees not only to hear from the panelists, but also to interact with both the panelists and their fellow attendees to maximize the sharing of information and experience.
This year’s exciting and Informative Panels:
Working Successfully with Vendors.
Hear from the Vendor and Client perspective how to best work together. Learn what a vendor needs from you to let them be as successful as possible and make you-their most prized asset—a happy client!! Both sides have the same objective—a project delivered on time, within budget and a satisfied business and IT organization.
- Panel Moderator: Carole Schlocker – iSpace
- Victor Collins, Territory Services Executive, Microsoft
- Michael Gale, Director Private Equity Services Group – Alvarez & Marsal
- Ben Kreader, Executive Director Enterprise Application Services – Fox Entertainment Group
- Arym Diamond, Senior Member of the Oracle Sales organization, Oracle
How to get ROI out of implementing ITIL processes
The ITIL panel members will present their best and worst implementation stories, and discuss the Top 10 best ways to realize ROI from ITIL implementations.
This session features practitioners and consultants sharing their ITIL implementation experiences, including The “Good, the Bad and the Ugly”. The names will be changed to protect the innocent.
To make this an interactive session, we courage you to share with us your own implementation “lessons learned” and questions for our panelists.
- Panel Moderator: Roc Paez, Hewlett Packard
- Charles Araujo, Founder & CEO – IT Transformation Institute, Consultant, Board Member, itSMF-USA
- Sergio Godinez, Account Executive – County of Orange/Xerox
- Randy , Consultant – Migration Technologies, Author 2011 ITIL Library Books
- James Thomas, Director PMO & IT Service Management – Pacific Life Insurance
MOBILE DEVICES –So much to talk about!!!!
Everybody has one. Many people have two or three. Mobile devices are everywhere. How does the IT department manage and support these rapidly multiplying devices? How do we develop applications for them? What are the issues—both good and bad- surrounding mobile devices and how do we approach them from a PM, BSA or QA standpoint?